Monday, September 27, 2010

I Wish. . .

I wish. . .My mornings did not start at 3am

I did not have to work to make money (ha on that one)

My house stayed perfectly clean for at least one hour after I am done cleaning

I was able to blog and say exactly what was running around in my head


I wish. . .My heart was always happy and my lips were singing happy little ditties(is that a word)

I never got angry at my kids or my husband or even the dog for that matter.

My Bible would be my favorite reading material.

I found joy even in cleaning up a million bbs my son spilled just because he is my son.


I wish. . .I knew God and never disappointed Him! How I wish. . .

1 comment:

  1. I have a wish list too......
    enjoyed reading your blog! laughed at the word ditties :) If you keep blogging, maybe someday all the things in your head will come out. It's hard to feel 'safe' in the blogging world---sometimes I can't blog everything either.
    I hope you have a good week, luv u, Jo!

    ReplyDelete