Today I am FRUSTURATED. . .not that any of you really care but it just feels good to write it down. I like using the bold capital letters. But I am not going to focus on my frusturation right now. I am tell you the things I am thankful for--
Absolute beautiful sunshine and it is so warm. . .For your info last year we had snow today. . Blah
Little arms and hands that take my face and look me and the eyes and say "Momma, me lob you." Ahh, Lindsey Jo, you are so awesome.
A Job that I actually enjoy. . .I know doesnt make sense to most of you but somehow it does give me a sense of accomplishment
New tires on the van so I dont always have to make sure I can get to the next gas station. Now that sure did give me a sense of uncertainty!
And Chocolate. . .Now what was I frusturated about?
Ha, I like the way you talked yourself out of your FRUSTRATION!
ReplyDeleteAnd there is always lots to be thankful for...that's true.
yes, chocolate -- a cure for almost anything!:)
ReplyDelete