Friday, September 24, 2010

And it rains and rains and rains. . .

Yesterday was one of those days. . .I had two bushels of grapes waiting to be done. . .apple butter that was begging to be made. . .kids who needed their faces washed and their lil noses kissed and all I wanted to do was SLEEP. I tried everything to motivate myself but all to no avail until like noon. . .I am ashamed to admit the lil girls still had jammies on, (so did I). Outside rain kept falling. . .


Do you ever have these days? I even gave my husband an angry glare when he asked what was for supper. Probably did not have very much faith of anything good coming out a wife that hair was aflying and ugly old pjs were adorning her body!


Then out of nowhere I was like--"Jo, this is crazy. . .I popped some music in and got to work and amazingly my day turned out ok. . .I did one bushel of grape juice concentrate (14 quart), got the apple butter simmering, made LaVell a fresh pot of coffee. . .


Believe me not every day has this good of ending. . .

1 comment:

  1. Glad it ended better then it started for you. I have days now (since I found out I was pregnant) that I almost can't bare the thought of having to go to work AND do housework.. the thought of being in jammies until noon is wonderful and i'm afraid not likely to happen so go ahead and enjoy it for me. :)

    ReplyDelete